Virginia Lawyers Weekly has announced the 2017 class of “Up & Coming Lawyers.” This awards program, started last year, recognizes lawyers across the commonwealth who are making their mark within their first 10 years of practice. These are the lawyers who are the leaders of the profession in the future.
Virginia Lawyers Weekly has announced the 2017 class of “Up & Coming Lawyers,” a class which includes TheMossReport editor, Jeremy R. Moss!
“Up & Coming Lawyers,” started in 2016, recognizes lawyers across Virginia who are making their mark within their first 10 years of practice and are the leaders of the profession in the future.
The Class of 2017 honorees are:
- Faith A. Alejandro, Sands Anderson, Richmond
- Lindsey A. Coley, Gentry Locke, Roanoke
- Robert E. Dean, Rob Dean Law, Roanoke
- Stacey C. Forbes, Reed Smith LLP, McLean
- Nicholas J. Gehrig, Redmon, Peyton & Braswell LLP, Alexandria
- Helen O’Beirne Hardiman, Housing Opportunities Made Equal, Richmond
- Nicholas Johnson, Berenzweig Leonard LLP, McLean
- Jamilah D. LeCruise, Law Office of J.D. LeCruise, Norfolk
- Stacy E. Lee, Harrell & Chambliss, Richmond
- Jeremy R. Moss, Vandeventer Black LLP, Norfolk
- Cartwright R. “Cart” Reilly, Williams Mullen, Virginia Beach
- Simon Y. Sandoval-Moshenberg, Legal Aid Justice Center, Charlottesville
- Elizabeth Burgin Waller, Woods Rogers PLC, Roanoke
- Julia A. Yolles, The Havrilak Law Firm PC, Fairfax
The honorees will be celebrated at a reception hosted by Virginia Lawyers Weekly on Oct. 26 at the John Marshall Hotel in Richmond and will be profiled in a special supplement that will be distributed at the event and inserted into Virginia Lawyers Weekly in late October.